Thursday, August 4, 2022

    https://evelynzumaya.blogspot.com/ 

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Kookie Rabble":

Again: I speak for all of us when I say that the ramblings of a spiteful old woman will always be water off a duck’s back.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A Note From Sant'Ilario":

5 comments so far.....and every one a dialogue between Evelyn Zumaya and her many personalities. Scary, really.


Awaiting moderation

Sausage Man commented on "Kookie Rabble"
2 hours ago

Fulfilled life, my as*hole. These two have no life at all. They eat, sleep, sh*t their obsession. 25 social media sites so far, and now another one. When they snuff it, they'll still be attacking the good people while the embalmer's working on her hideous face and his pot-belly. I would hate to be their neighbours.


Awaiting moderation

Book Shelf Elf commented on "A Note From Sant'Ilario"
39 mins ago

I think I've got my Zumaya stuff confused. Is the RUDOLPH VALENITNO CASE FILES the one with the drawing that makes Rudy look like a confused lizard? I think it has all the red on the cover to connote the demonic intentions of the author.


Nurse Betty commented on "Kookie Rabble"
11 hours ago

Thank f*ck for that. Now all your loony Anonymous responses to yourself will be housed within the same toilet.