Friday, August 19, 2022

Betsy Boss has left a new comment on your post "My Autographed Copy":

4:11 AM : Unfortunately, Zumaya and Floris are not able to put their perceived enemies "on ice". These two eat, sleep and breathe hatred toward their betters. Zumaya and Floris spit venom because they know they have alienated the mainstream Valentino community and that no one's buying what they're peddling.


* Hahahaha. That was a laugh. You could not possibly have described us in a more ridiculously false way. You can not possibly be that brainwashed and/or stupid? How can you be my "better" when you sit all day long camped on my blog writing in smack? That's a sick and hateful thing to do. My fighting back and defending us is called "standing up." 

And that "mainstream" you refer to... barely a trickle I say. Don't look now, hater, you are all alone.